Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday June 9th: Farewell Fozzybear xo


This morning my family's dog Fozzy passed away. I wish I could have been there with my family to say goodbye to him. I know they're so sad and I'm sending lots of big energetic hugs across the ocean! Our sweet Fozzybear was nearly 14 years old. I still remember the day my mom brought him home... I fed him organic cereal, which was my idea of super healthy food back then, and we fell in love. (Okay, I fall in love with pretty much every dog I meet, but Fozzy really was special.) I'm going to plant some of this pikake jasmine as a memorial for him. I love you and I'll miss you Fozzybear, thanks for bringing my family so much joy and love!!! xo






11:02am
Yesterday's lentil soup leftovers become today's spaghetti picnic. I add a can of diced tomatoes, nutritional yeast and red pepper flakes to the soup and simmer it into a thick sauce, then stir in lots of fresh torn kale. Toss it with some organic Einkorn pasta, sprinkle with vegan parm, hemp seeds and lots of fresh basil... I'm ready for a beach feast!




Moloaa Bay: River on one side, ocean on the other. Nice!!!



I love to be near the sea :)


4:47
Lying on my bed thinking of Fozzy and my family again. I remember I just had a delicious "date with fate smoothie" but forgot to photograph it... oops! (Mango, papaya, banana, macadamia nuts, dates, yum, yum, yum!)

7:30pm
Dinner tonight is a Verde vegan burrito filled with fresh veggies and potatoes... And AGAIN I forgot the photo. Oh well, you've seen 'em before. Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment