Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27th


7:23am
My cup of tea on the way to the shala...



9:37am
...and a beautiful altar when I get there. Good morning!



10:22am
Lilikoi. I love it!



I go for a walk around the land and pick some avos and a few cherries... the surinams are gone but there’s another tree in the back... I don’t know the name.


All the really red ones have bites!



1:58pm
Raw kale salad massaged with a little toasted sesame oil and nama shoyu, red pepper flakes, apple cider vinegar and lots of bean and lentil sprouts. Roasted potatoes and tempeh cubes with olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, garlic, onion, and lots of fresh raw dill. Toss it in a bowl... That's a simple, all organic, all delicious meal :-)



6:26pm
Organic kelp supplement... Natural protection from radiation.



6:27pm
And some B12 is always a good idea.



7:38pm
Dinner... Same as lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment