Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday May 19th


7:30AM
My morning herbal tea (tulsi jasmine today) and a big jug of water at Mysore class. I've been so thirsty lately!


10:23AM
Craving a kombucha after class this morning!


11:22AM
Fresh local organic tomato and cucumber with parsley and dill from my garden, a little extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, sea salt, and a sprinkling of raw sunflower seeds.


1PM
Iced tulsi tea. Yum! Refreshing and caffeine-free.


3:04PM
Raw organic macadamia nuts and a little studying...


5:12PM
Sipping on miso soup: "Kyoto Red Miso" (rice and soybeans) with wakame seaweed and a splash of tamari.


6:53PM
A very small, very simple salad: fresh lettuce just picked from the garden and some organic quinoa. It's lightly drizzled with extra virgin olive oil, a splash of balsamic vinegar, sea salt and hemp seeds.


8PM
The water has been shut off at the yurt all day, so our landlords are kind enough to offer us a room to sleep at their beautiful beach home and gardens tonight. I'm kinda bummed to leave my own home, but when I get there I find a beautiful suite with a big fluffy bed and a giant outdoor bathtub, yay!


And then, as if I'm not already in heaven soaking in the tub, Merlyn brings chilled coconuts and apples for a treat before bed. I don't eat the apple but LOVE the cool coconut while I'm in the hot tub. I think I'll be having supersweet dreams tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment