Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy New Moon!!! Monday May 2nd

Happy New Moon Day! (...Well, this evening :) )


Tulsi jasmine tea on a beautiful Monday morning altar after mysore class.

(5/2/11 9:56 AM)


A glass of fresh-squeezed OJ when I get home.

(5/2/11 11:15 AM)


Making lunch... A nice big batch so I have plenty to share. I want to take some for the lovely couple at the ceramics studio when I go to trim my bowls this afternoon :)


Brown rice penne, pesto (basil, garlic, mac nuts, lemon, olive oil and sea salt), carrots, zucchini, cherry tomatoes and black pepper.

Lunch (5/2/11 12:59 PM)


Electrolyte water. Gotta hydrate!

(5/2/11 5:30 PM)







Tonight a student and friend (and chef!) has invited Eagle and me for dinner. We all take a lovely long walk around the grounds at his house and then sit around a small table sharing stories and enjoying a delicious, simple meal of salad with fruit and herbs, ginger quinoa, and tomato mushroom onion stirfry. It’s so nice! Afterwards we all head to the beach and meet some old and new friends for a short new moon manifestation gathering around a warm bonfire. I leave feeling happy about all the beauty I enjoyed in this day and inspired by the energy of the new moon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment