Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday April 30th


Munching on fresh, lightly roasted mac nuts on my way home from errands...

(4/30/11 11:44 AM)


After a long morning of teaching, farmers market shopping, post office stopping, and health market stock up, finally I arrive home and make a papaya banana coconut orange smoothie, mmmmmmmmmmmm!

Lunch (4/30/11 12:13 PM)


And then I settle into a chair outside to read a book in the sun... well, mix of sun and clouds ;)

Lunch (4/30/11 12:12 PM)


This afternoon I enjoy a long nap, then make some nice chickpea dip with garlic, lemon, parsley, olive oil and sea salt. I scoop it up with a beautiful sweet carrot and munch on handfuls of peppery arugula and vibrant sprouts along with it. So fresh and tasty!!!

(4/30/11 5:08 PM)


Tonight Eagle makes pizzas. I have one slice of olive, one slice of tomato, and a beer... then I’m ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment