Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday April 21st: The Sofrey


My morning tea, and me.

(4/21/11 10:07 AM)


Lunch: simple salad of garden greens and sprouts. Sundried tomato and basil pesto. Toast.

(4/21/11 10:57 AM)


A smoothie on the beach: pineapple, banana, coconut milk and citrus juice... I'm really loving these tropical flavors lately :)

Lunch (4/21/11 1:32 PM)






The Sofrey (no photos)

This afternoon I am invited to a beautiful ritual womens gathering and share a lovingly prepared and blessed meal with the ladies there. I don't take photos, but I enjoy some walnuts and parsley, a sweet, spicy lentil rice with raisins and cinnamon, saffron rice pudding, and a really cool, sweet drink with rosewater and teff... and most importantly, I'm honored to share the company of some really beautiful women :)

(3-5 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment